Speedy WiFi regularly releases firmware updates to improve product performance, add features, and enhance security. To ensure that new features are available on your router, make sure that it's running the latest firmware.
To update your router’s firmware using the Speedy WiFi app:
1. Connect your mobile device to your router’s WiFi network.
2. Launch the Speedy WiFi app.
3. If prompted, enter your login password.
Note：The login password are case-sensitive.
4. Tap Login.
5. On the Tools page, tap System Update.
6. If new firmware is available, tap Upgrade now.
Warning: After you tap Upgrade now, do not try to go online, turn off the router, or do anything else to the router until it finishes restarting.
The firmware update starts and the router restarts. The firmware update process can take a few minutes.