Speedy WiFi regularly releases firmware updates to improve product performance, add features, and enhance security. To ensure that new features are available on your router, make sure that it's running the latest firmware.
If you want to update your router's firmware with a web browser, follow these instructions.
To check for new firmware and update your router:
1. Connect your computer to your router with an Ethernet cable.
2. Launch a web browser and enter http://www.speedefywifi.com or 192.168.3.1 into the address bar.
The router login window displays.
3. Enter the router login password. The login passwords are case-sensitive.
4. Select System Settings >Firmware Update. The router will search for new firmware automatically.
5. If new firmware is available, click Upgrade now.
Warning: After you click Upgrade now, do not try to go online, turn off the router, or do anything else to the router until it finishes restarting.
The firmware update starts and the router restarts. The firmware update process can take a few minutes.