The Parental Controls feature allows you to restrict a user’s Internet access within your network. With this, you can pause Internet access, schedule a pause, block specific websites.
To set up Parental Control using the Speedy WiFi app:
1. Launch the Speedy WiFi app.
2. Enter the login password and click Control Now. The login passwords are case-sensitive.
3. Click on the specific device you want to set Parental Control rules for, and enter the next interface. Here we take son’s phone for example.
4. Click on Parental Control.
5. Choose specified time and specified Day when the device can not access the Internet, and tap OK.
6. Enable Web fliter. Select Restriction Mode — Blacklist or Whitelist. And click
Blacklist: The device is blocked from accessing the websites specified in the rule during the specified period, but can access other websites. The device cannot access the Internet out of the specified period.
Whitelist: The device is allowed to access the websites specified in the rule during the specified period, but cannot access other websites. The device cannot access any website out of the specified period.
7. Add target websites and click OK.