With a web-based utility, it is easy to configure and manage the router. The web-based utility can be used on any Windows, Macintosh or UNIX OS with a Web browser, such as IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari. It is a built-in internal web server that does not require Internet access. But it does require your device to be connected to the router. This connection can be wired or wireless. Follow the steps bellow to log in the router.
1. Connect your router’s network.
l Method one: Wired
Connect the computer to router’s LAN port using an Ethernet cable.
Note: Set up the TCP/IP Protocol in Obtain an IP address automatically mode on your computer.
l Method two: Wireless
1) Find the SSID (Network Name) printed on the label at the bottom of the router.
2) Click the network icon of your computer or go to WiFi Settings of your smart device, and then select the SSID to join the network.
2. Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your router’s network.
Popular web browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer or Edge.
3. Type http://www.speedefywifi.com or 192.168.3.1 into your web browser’s address bar.
4. Press Enter or click Search.
Note: Your browser might warn you that the connection is not secure. Verify that the web address you entered is correct and proceed to the router login window.
5. In the router login window, enter your login password.
Note: If you set up the router for the first time, there is no need to enter the login password. After you complete the quick setup, then you need to enter the login password that you have set. Entries are case-sensitive.
6. Click Enter or Login.